Saturday, September 14, 2013

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my Dad,  my Father-in-law, and my husband.  You are all wonderful fathers and I am so thankful for you!  We went to the Fort Worth Cats baseball game with the Parkder side of the family to celebrate Father's Day.  Wyatt got to go throw the ball on the field briefly before the game started (I didn't get a picture because we got there when they were having people get off the field - so they only got about a minute to throw).  After the game Wyatt got to run the bases.  Since the game Wyatt has attempted to sign his baseball tee and a ball ("like Dodger signed the baseballs").  It was a great Father's Day.



Mom got Helen to take a nap like that - so funny.






Not a good picture - but that is Wyatt out there around second base.

No comments:

Post a Comment