Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer Fun

Playing in the dog crate.

We are treating our house with DE (for the fleas the dogs brought in) and Wyatt sure had fun helping me spread it all around the living room before I vacuumed.

Love that face!

Making a mess is so much fun!

On the boat for Father's Day.

Wyatt likes to "jump" off the side of the boat to Daddy.

Happy Father's Day to Daddy and Pawpaw!

Wyatt loves "swimming"
We had a fun weekend trip to the lake to celebrate Father's Day.  We went tubing on Saturday (my first time ever).  It was funny - I rode first and had a great time.  Then Justin rode and first thing that happened was he broke one of the handles.  He finished his ride and David (my father-in-law) took his turn.  He managed to break the other handle.  They were creative and figured out a way to use a rope and the old grip cushions so I rode again using the new "handle."  Then Justin took another turn.  While he was riding the entire tube cover broke off - so we were done tubing for the weekend!   Now I know why they joke about Justin breaking things.

Parker and Wyatt enjoying some apples and peanut butter as a snack before we got in the water.


Wyatt loves "swimming."  I have an NRH2O pass so we go to the water park with my friend Christine and her little boy Parker once or twice a week.  At first Wyatt was pretty timid, but now he loves it!  We play in the various kid areas and he loves to do the water slides.  Sometimes he amuses himself by "jumping" in the water (he just falls down on his rear).  He thinks it is hilarious!  He also likes to splash and loves the slides. 


No comments:

Post a Comment